Friday, February 2, 2018

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week



1. Since it is pretty cold here we have made use of our treadmill we bought a few years ago for $20, this saves us money on a gym membership. 

2. I sold 1 item on eBay this week. I have a plan to save my eBay earnings this year to put towards my Christmas sinking fund. When that gets full I will have to reavalueate where the money needs to go 

3. I stuck to the menu plan and even have a few dinners to carry over into February, thanks to leftovers 

4. No eating out this week even though there were several days I really wanted too :( 

5. Today I combined earrands even though it was freezing outside. This helped to save on time and gas 

2 comments:

  1. I imagine using the treadmill warmed you a bit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been? I missed you. It is hard not to eat out when you are tired and busy.

    ReplyDelete