1. We were gifted some men's clothes from my sister. I set aside some pants and a few shirts that my hubby will be able to use for work
2. I bought home some food from work destined fir the garbage. We have got two main dishes out of the leftovers.
3. Kid # 3 and I are planning to participate in a yard sale with my daughter in law and her sister. We will use the money we make from the yard sale towards Kid # 3's fall tuition. Anyway I have 2 boxes ready and priced
4. I used my Target cartwheel app on my phone to help save some money on Easter candy for a hunt we do at my sisters. Anyone else use this app?
5. I started getting our yard ready for summer. I have several flower beds that needed cleaned out and remulched. I will be putting down weed fabric which I already have from another project. Woohoo for using things we already have!
How do you all like my new button/ picture thingy for these posts? If you are participating and doing the 5 things on your blog feel free to use my thing :) please leave your link in the comments so I can see your post too. Sometimes I miss them :(