1. We needed something different for breakfasts and snacks. I also needed to use up some zucchini from my freezer. So I made 2 loaves of pumpkin zucchini bread.
2. On Tuesdays we are busy with evening activities so we have been having sandwiches. We are out of lunch meat at the moment so I made egg salad to have instead.
3. I have had 3 no spend days this week :)
4. I cleaned a sliced some strawberries that we had not eaten fast enough and added them to my berry freezer bag. We will use these for smoothies.
5. I spent a little over $65 out of our $200 for two weeks grocery budget. Hopefully that will be all we need until next Thursday's pay day :)