Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Short Week That Seems So Long...

I had meant to write yesterday but didn't get around to it. It was a good day recovering from the long weekend. Kid #5 and I didn't do much.  I cleaned up the house some and worked on listing a few items on EBay.  I am definitely not gonna get rich selling on EBay but it is a nice little side hobby. Ideally I would love to make enough to pay our mortgage payment every month.  We will see if that happens.  I do figure that every little bit of profit helps though.

I am on the fence on what to do about our savings now.  We have BabyStep 3 complete but with the upcoming potential move in a year I don't know if we should be in storm cloud mode or just move on to start working other steps.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Today Kid #5 and I are going to stay a few days with my Mom who is on vacation from her job.  Should be a fun time.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July :)

No comments:

Post a Comment