Monday, November 23, 2015

Random Monday Post

I really need to get back to stricter budgeting.  We have been spending money much to loosely and honestly if we would be paying more attention we could be close to having Baby Step 3 complete.  My New Years goal is to get this step done.

Along with the lack of attention to the budget I not paid close enough attention to items that we really need to purchase and that we should have budgeted for.  One of those things are winter boots for myself and Kid #5.  This is something I am hoping to find a good deal on and be able to squeeze into Decembers budget.  We will see....

Today  I worked on our menu until our next pay day which is December 3. Now I just need to make the grocery list and do the shopping.  I really don't think we will need much.  We are going to my sisters for Thanksgiving Day.  I just need to make some potatoes and a few pies for that.  Nothing overly expensive.

This week I am trying something new at least for me with my To Do List. Instead of making a giant weekly one I am trying just a daily one. I may still end up doing a weekly and then dividing it into daily parts.  We will see how it goes.  So far so good for today anyway :)

Hope you all are having a good Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment