1. I made a small batch of pancake/waffle "syrup"
2. I research the going price for fire wood in our area. We bought a truck load. We will use this in our fire place over the winter which will hopefully help with out heating costs.
3. I had 2 stay at home days
4. On Tuesday night we had Chili for dinner. On Thursday night I added elbow macaroni to it and it became Chili Mac. Two cheap & easy dinners. Plus there was enough for my husband to take for 2 lunches :)
5. I set up my 3 drying racks in my craft room which is off the laundry room. I hung most of the laundry to dry. What didn't get hung was washed & dried all in one day.