1. I went in Goodwill twice this week and didn't buy anything :)
2. Stuck to the menu plan and even repurposed some leftovers into new meals
3. Sent Kid # 5 with a "cold" lunch to school which consisted of chicken noodle soup, grapes, sugar snap peas, fruit snacks and a water bottle. All for about $1. For the month of October she will take her lunch 11 times which will save me over $11 :) Every little bit helps!!
4. Mixed up some homemade All Purpose Cleaner instead of buying some 409 :)
5. Washed the laundry in cold and hung some of it to dry. In the colder months I do use the dryer more then when the weather is nicer out and I can use the clothes line