The first thing I did was cut the table cloth in half. Since the table cloth is hemmed already on all sides I planned to use the cut raw edge to fold over and make the curtain pocket. Next I measured how wide I would need to make the pocket in order to fit on the curtain rod. Then I got out my ironing board and iron and went to work.
Next I took some ribbon I already had and measured twice the size of the curtain. I did not attach the ribbon, I just looped it over the curtain rod that way I could change it if I wanted. I then tied the curtains up.
Here is what they turned out like!
I estimated I spent about $5 a curtain and they turned out really cute! One of these days I will get the room finished and take some pictures of the whole room then :)