1. On Sunday we had a rotisserie chicken for dinner. So far we have got 2 dinners and 2 lunches for my Husbands from that rotisserie chicken.
2. I sewed my Grandson a car seat poncho using fleece I had leftover from another project. Used up things I already had :)
3. I gave my Nanny kids each a chocolate chip cookie, in a treat bag I already had with a pencil I already had for Valentines Day. Used up items I had leftover from my own kids Valentine’s Parties. Also equals free gifts :)
4. I worked an extra half hour this week. Not a ton of money made by doing this but any extra helps
5. Used an empty pita bread bag that has a ziplock on it to store my washed lettuce in. Saved me from using a brand new zip lock baggie