School started last week so I am once again home alone during the day.
The weather is suppose to be much cooler this week. I really really need to get some yard work done. I do not enjoy doing yard work at all so I have to talk myself into doing it most of the time.
Currently it is about 10 am. I have a load of laundry done and hung outside on my drying racks. I am hoping to get at least one more done today.
I need to sit down and menu plan and work on our budget. I am not feeling to motivated to do either! I do at least know what we will be having for dinner tonight :)
I have about 5 or 6 items I need to get listed on ebay also. My goal with my ebay sales is to make enough to buy both of our cars new tires. It is not a need just yet but it will be soon. That is just my first mini goal and then I hope to build on it from there.
I have been applying to some part time Nanny jobs on Care.com. So far I have not had any response to ones I am truly interested in. I figure eventfully the right job will come along that will work for our family. In the mean time I will just keep doing what I am doing :)
Monday, August 22, 2016
Friday, August 19, 2016
1. We have started back to school here. I made Kid #5's lunch this week twice. Saving us $5.00
2. I earned 30 cents from MobiSave app and 25 cents from Checkout51 app this week.
3. I only used my dyer for 2 loads of laundry this week. I hung out all the rest.
4. I sold Kid #5's old lunch box for $5 on my local Facebook group
5. My husband had a pair of work pants that the hem was coming out of. I fixed them so he could continue to wear them. Saving us the cost of new pants.