1. I had 3 stay at home days!
2. We ate leftovers for most of the week. We have started having Sunday " family" dinners with some friends. We take turns at each other's houses. Sunday was our turn. We provided the main course and everyone else brought something. We had a lot leftover.
3. I started working on a quilt which will be a Christmas present. So far I have been able to use up material I already own :)
4. My husband wears bow ties when he plays in his band. I made him 3 new ones this week using scrap material I already had.
5. I finished one of my projects I had been working on, spray painting some light fixtures in our house. This was cheaper then buying new fixtures in the color I preferred. Saved me approximately $40 a fixture :)