1. I prepped some fruit and veggies for the week for easy eating!
2. Yesterday I had to take my dog to the Vet due to an eye infection. Had the money already to pay for it out of her sinking fund.
3. Our Vet is very close to our house. Instead of driving there I walked with my dog. That way we saved gas and we both got exercise.
4. I hung out 3 loads of laundry this week even though the temperature is starting to get cooler.
5. I talked with the Vet about feeding my dog and what the right amounts were. Turns out I am feeding her maybe a little to much. Adjusting the amount will be healthier for her and make her food last longer for me :)