Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Rainy Day

It is raining today so that kind of puts a damper on my house projects that involve spray painting.  I typically like to do that outside.  I have tried to take advantage of nice weather when we have it to get my painting projects completed before the cold sets in.

I am in the process of recovering my dining room chairs though so I guess I can get that finished up today instead. 

I also want to paint my half bath vanity. We have stripped wallpaper, painted and added new fixtures since moving here a little over a year ago. The vanity is the last project to complete that room.  I will post pictures when it is all done.  I have the primer to start painting it so I think maybe I will work on that also today.

I will need to make a run to the post office also.  I have an eBay sell item I need to get mailed.  I have consistently sold 4-5 items a week since June.  Not a ton but at least it is something.  My goal with my profits is to buy new tires for each of our cars.  I have enough now to pay for my husbands car.  Every little bit of extra money helps!

Well those are my plans for the day. What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment