I have slowly been recovering my couch pillows. They are looking kinda shabby but the fill in them is still good to use. I have been making simple envelope style pillow covers to place over them. Here are two that I have made so far.
The first one you can see where the envelope opening it so that I will be able to take these off and wash them. The second pillow cover I made from two dish towels I bought on clearance. I love them both! I have some more material left from the first pillow so I plan to make at least one more of that pattern :)
I also recently made a new cushion for my swing on my patio. I could never find one that fit correctly. Last fall I bought all the items using coupons and sales to make the cushion but never followed through on it. This year I made sure to add it to my to do list!
I have slowly been working on fixing up our patio. For the last several years we hardly used it. This summer since I have arranged better seating and added some flowers and things we have used it alot more. I plan to post before and after pics of it soon :)
I am linking this post up here :)