1. I made 3 loaves of English Muffin Bread instead of buying English Muffins
2. I did some price comparison between GFS and SAMs club to see who has the better price on some items I needed. SAMs won for most of them.
3. I bought Kid # 5 a Christmas present from Target using an $10 online coupon print out I received the last time I shopped at Target. I also used my Target Redcard to receive free shipping and another 5% off. I spent less then $5 on the gift.
4. I am slowly organizing my spare room closet. I bought two orange/ black storage tubs at Target and used a 20% off Cartwheel from the Chartwheel app on my phone to get them cheap and store my Halloween decor in. This makes it easy to know exactly which tubs this stuff is in. I plan to do the same with my Christmas decor.
5. I needed a trash can for my 1/2 bath with a lid to keep my dog out of it. The cheapest I had seen them was about $14 and that was on clearence. I found one at Goodwill for $3.99. It just needed cleaned up and a little spray paint to be the color I wanted :)