Friday, October 2, 2015

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week

O

1. The previous owners left this Dawn foaming dish soap stuff here.  It was a half full bottle so I used it up and really liked it.  When I ran out this week I googled how to make more using my regular dish soap.  Works great!


2. In this new house we have a small front porch.  I have a Halloween wreath for the front door but wanted a Fall one to hang up after Halloween is over.  I spent about $5 to make this one.  I had most of the items.  I just bought the orange and green tulle.


3. We ate all our leftovers :)

4. We have slowly been doing house projects that will help us be more organized. Yesterday my hubby built these shelves in our guest room closet for me. We spent about $35 doing it. Money well spent though in order to be able to find our stuff :) 


5. I returned some items to Menards that we didn't end up needing. A refund is always a good frugal thing! 




2 comments:

  1. The foaming dawn is a great pretreater for getting butter stains out of clothes

    ReplyDelete