1. The previous owners left this Dawn foaming dish soap stuff here. It was a half full bottle so I used it up and really liked it. When I ran out this week I googled how to make more using my regular dish soap. Works great!
2. In this new house we have a small front porch. I have a Halloween wreath for the front door but wanted a Fall one to hang up after Halloween is over. I spent about $5 to make this one. I had most of the items. I just bought the orange and green tulle.
3. We ate all our leftovers :)
4. We have slowly been doing house projects that will help us be more organized. Yesterday my hubby built these shelves in our guest room closet for me. We spent about $35 doing it. Money well spent though in order to be able to find our stuff :)
5. I returned some items to Menards that we didn't end up needing. A refund is always a good frugal thing!