Friday, September 25, 2015

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week


1. I made a meal plan and a grocery list to go along with it. This really helps keep my grocery budget low.

2. I have shopped a ton of yard sales in the last few weeks.  Kid #5 has grown over 3 inches in the last 6 months and she needed clothes.  I found her a ton for pennies on the dollar :)

3. A couple nights ago I wanted to have sub sandwiches for dinner but we didn't have the bread I like to use for it.  I used the bread maker to make some.  It stuck to the pan and kinda fell apart.  But I salvaged it anyway and Kid #5 and I managed to get a sandwich each out of it :)

4. I planned my shopping this week and hit the stores I like to go to all in a row.  Saves on gas and my time

5. We ate our leftovers and if we didn't I stuck them in the freezer for easy future meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment