Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Plan

Today I paid the last payment to our home equity loan. In October, 2010 we used this loan to buy new windows for our house.  Paying off this loan was a big step in our plan.

 Our/my plan is simple:  it is to be debt free except our mortgage by the time I turn 39.  That is in a little over 14 1/2 months.  We have one big debt left which is my car payment.  We owe a little over $18,000 on it.  Ya, I know that is alot of money to pay off and not alot of time.  Can we do it?  Maybe we can and maybe we can't.... but we sure are going to try.  So this is my blog and my story on what we are going to do to get there and a few fun stuff about our family too :)  This should be fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Good luck with your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and the wish of luck!

    ReplyDelete