Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sick!

My youngest and I have been sick for the past two days.  It is really putting a damper on the things I had hoped to accomplish this week.  Maybe though that is the point, my body is trying to tell me something???.  Maybe it is saying "hey you, your not getting enough sleep and taking care of yourself".  To which I know all of this and I have tried to change it but I have difficulty following through. 

Anyway, I had planned to get my grocery shopping finished yesterday since I had procrastinated and not done it on Friday like I had planned.  Well that didn't happen either so today I made a list and my husband was nice enough to go to Aldi for me.  There was a couple things that Aldi didn't have so later tonight he will also make a stop at Kroger for me.  Later this week I hope to tally up my receipts and post about what i spent on groceries for this two week time period.  Hopefully I stayed within budget.  I have had my husband make extra runs to the store for things we need since my youngest had the flu.

Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment