Friday, October 3, 2014

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week


1. I took on a second "job" watching a girl Kid # 5 goes to school with. I start Monday. I will have her after school 4 days a week, any half days of school and some days when there is no school. Also a couple Saturdays a month. The girl is 11 so it should not be to hard :)

2. We are one week in to our two week grocery budget and I have yet to go grocery shopping. Although hubby went to Costco and spent about $40. 

3. We have ate all our leftovers :)

4. Got a discount when eating out with my family since I work for the school district using my work ID. Saved 20%

5. Wanted a nice crusty bread to eat with our soup on Thursday. Didn't want to spend the money or go to the grocery store for some so I used our bread machine and made some.

No comments:

Post a Comment