Friday, July 1, 2016

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week


1. I stuck to the grocery budget :) 

2. It has been cooler here the last couple of days so we turned off the air conditioning and opened doors and windows. 

3. Kid # 5 and I went to a wedding which I wore a $3 yard sale dress and she wore a free hand me down dress given to her by a friend. Win for both of us! 

4. I sold a few items on EBay and made about $30 profit. Not a ton but still better then nothing! 

5. My husband's parents came for a visit from South Carolina. Normally we spend a ton of money eating out and entertaining them. This time we had a budget and stuck to it! 

2 comments:

  1. Great job on all 5! I have yet to figure out how to sell on Ebay. I guess it's just easier to take to donation center and add it to ItsDeductible to see the money at tax time. Staying on budget when company visits is nothing short of amazing Melissa! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Second hand dresses are the best.

    ReplyDelete