1. I had $64 left in my two week grocery budget.
2. I made our Friday night snacks for tonight.
3. I have started getting Kid # 5 some items for back to school. I had a coupon for $10 off at DSW so we used it to get her a pair of high top Converse for school. She has several other pair of shoes that still fit so we should be good there.
4. I had a $5.99 promotional credit for Amazon Prime Pantry for choosing no rush shipping. Well thanks to a tip today from Melissa at 320 Sycamore, I used it to order some items we needed and got free delivery and some coupon codes for my items too. I ended up getting 5 household items for half the cost and delivered to my door :)
5. Kid # 5 and I spent a couple days with my parents. It was a very frugal little vacation for us. Total spent besides the gas to get there, $5. Memories made for my princess with her grandparents, priceless :)