Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday Happenings....

Today I am off to Kid # 1's house to watch my grandson for the evening while they go to a concert.  I spent the morning working on a few eBay listings I have and getting a couple loads of laundry done. I also threw a couple chicken breasts in the crockpot for my husband and Kid # 5 to have for dinner tonight since I will not be here to cook for them.  Hopefully it will keep them from eating out :) 

Yesterday I worked on inventorying our food and menu planning at least for the next two weeks.  We wasted a lot of produce in June and the beginning of July which is so unlike me.  We just didn't have a good plan for all the busy-ness that seems to be happening at the moment.

I am trying to be more organized with my time.  We will see how that goes :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment