Saturday, April 26, 2014

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week



1. Put down landscape fabric I already had in a flower bed in the front yard. Now I just need to get mulch.

2. Boxed up and took 4 boxes and 2 bags to Kid # 1's house. Getting ready a little at a time for our yard sale in June.

3. Got a few quotes for new car and homeowners insurance. Looks like by switching we will save about $500 a year :)

4. Added Kid # 5 piano lesson money to the car snowball. By mutual agreement with the instructor we take May, June, July and August off of lessons. Summer months are so busy. I will use the extra money to snowball for a couple months at least. I may save July and August so that we will be ahead in the fall. We will see...

5. Started my Christmas shopping. Anyone else? Bought a gift at Goodwill which was still in the original package for $3.99. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment