1. We had one of our out building painted by a friend who runs a painting business. We bartered services she painted our building and my husband did her tax work for the year. Win win for both of us!
2. Kid # 5 wanted a new winter coat. She wanted a plan black one, hers still fit but had peace signs all over it and she decided she was to "old" for it. I saved my $1 for several weeks and ended up having enough cash saved to purchase one from Target for her when the coat she liked went on sale orginally $39.99 and I got it for $29.06 :)
3. I had $43 leftover in my 2 week grocery budget. Might be time to rethink the grocery budget after the holidays are over.
4. I sat down and made a menu for the next few weeks. I also started a grocery list to go with the menu :)
5. I finished making to of my Christmas gifts. Each cost me about $10 to make so I stayed within budget and both will be well recieved