Seems I missed last weeks Frugal Things Friday. Let's see if I can come up with 10 things for this week :)
1. Since we are in the process of getting our house ready to sell I have been in big time decluttering mode. I have been listing many items on our local facebook pages. So far this month I have made $97
2. We used some Lowes gift cards to purchase some items needed for a few household repair projects.
3. I have used the money made from decluttering/ selling items to fund my envelopes.
4. I found a really good deal on an iPod 5 on one of our local Facebook sale sites. I bought it as a birthday gift for Kid # 5 and used money I had in my gift envelope :)
5. Other then having my hubby pick up a few odds and ends things, I haven't done any grocery shopping this pay period.
6. I have bought home free boxes from work to use for packing and decluttering. It is nice not to have to purchase those!
7. My co- worker has given me all her newspaper so that I do not have to buy bubble wrap or anything to wrap my breakables in. I do not get the newspaper delivered.
8. We have eaten our leftovers
9. I have made $50 so far this month from my occasional babysitting job which is also used to fund our envelopes
10. I did end up stoping at Kroger this morning for some produce. Found some great deals on manager special!