Monday, March 21, 2016

What We Are Eating This Week

Monday - Gyros ( kit from Aldi) and Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Tuesday- Leftover Taco Bake from last Tuesday.  ( I put half of it in the freezer.  A 9x13 pan will feed us 2 dinners and my husband 1 lunch)

Wednesday- Leftover Hamburgers and Hotdogs from Saturday. ( We had the kids all here to color Easter eggs and had a cookout. We planned leftovers to use this week)

Thursday - Italian Beef Sandwiches. ( roast from freezer and buns leftover from Saturday)

Friday - We will be out of town so we will eat out

Saturday - Crescent Roll Pizza ring ( new recipe we are trying.  Pizza sauce is homemade and from the freezer)

Sunday- Easter and we are going to my sisters.  I need to think of what I am going to bring. Probably Fruit Salad and something else.

I am going to try to start posting my menu's more often and share if I had to purchase the items or if they were in my pantry or stockpile.

No comments:

Post a Comment