Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What We Are Eating Wednesday....

I am late putting this up late but better late then never I say!

Monday - We had Chicken Patty Sandwiches ( everything came from the freezer)

Tuesday - Nachos ( I made 3 lbs taco meat which I already had and use some and froze the rest for future dinners) every thing we already had for this. Refried beans came from freezer from a prior dinner.

Wednesday - Baked Pasta and Salad. The Salad is leftover from Sunday night's dinner and my lunches this week.  Pasta sauce from the freezer.  Noodles from pantry

Thursday - Crockpot Beef and Broccoli - Beef is part of a roast I cut up last week and froze to use for this meal.  Broccoli is from freezer. Rice from the pantry

Friday - Snack night

Saturday - leftovers

Sunday - I have not plan for this yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment