1. I started a letter of the week program with my 3 yr old at work. I utilized the library to get free books to read based on our letter of the week.
2. I really wanted a new planner to use this year but could not find one that fit my needs. I am using a composition notebook I already had and designing my own planner based on the things I feel I will use each month.
3. I eat lunch 3 days a week at work for free. Helping save on our grocery budget.
4. I hung 3 loads of laundry this week through out the house to dry.
5. We ate our leftovers and my husband took leftovers for his lunch all week :)