1. Made a boutonniere for Kid # 3's date for Homecoming.
2. Bought a Christmas gift for Kid # 5 and saved a bundle by buying used
3. Found some wrought iron patio furniture on craigslist - 9 pieces for $70. Again saving money by buying used :)
4. Made chicken broth from Tuesday nights whole chicken and used it for soup for Thursday nights dinner
5. Cleaned out Kid # 5's closet and went through all of the boxes of her outgrown clothes. I have someone interested in buying some of them in the next week or two