I guess I missed last weeks 5 things. But it has been a busy week. Here is what I did this week though :)
1. Sold a few more items and made $35 this week :) I will be using this money to help finish up my Christmas shopping.
2. Found a great deal on chicken leg quarters. I bought two family size packages. Put one in the crock pot, the other in the freezer. When the one in the crock pot was done, I skinned and de-boned it. Used half the shredded meat for White Bean Chili. Saved the other half for another dinner. I then put the bones and skin back in the crock pot and made chicken stock.
3. Made a big pot of Chicken and Rice soup with the chicken stock from above and left over rice from the frig. This went right into the freezer to be used at a later date for dinner.
4. I did not go Black Friday shopping..........enough said lol :)
5. Bought a turkey for 77 cents a pound which seems to be the cheapest around here. Place it in our deep freeze for a later date.