Hi there. I hope to be back to blogging regularly next week. In the mean time this is what I have been up to.
1. Kid # 3 has graduated high school. Next week we meet with the counselors at our local community college to sign her up for classes for the fall semester.
2. I have officially been hired for a regular position at one of the kitchens in our school district. I will no longer have to be a substitute and will work 15 hours a week. I also will get a $2 and hour raise. It really is the perfect job for me. I love it.
3. I also am now on summer vacation. I have a whole list of things I would like to accomplish this summer. But really my main goal is just to spend time with my kids.
4. My daughter in law is doing well. She has about 6 weeks left of her pregnancy and then my grandson will come. We attended a baby shower for her not long ago and she got some really nice things. I have been picking things up here and there as I see them at yard sales and on the local facebook yard sale sites. It is fun to buy for a baby again.
5. We have started to remodel our main floor bathroom. Of course we are doing this on a budget. Hopefully it will be mostly finished by next weekend, which is when Kid # 3's graduation party is. Nothing like planning a remodel right before a party lol. I will post some pictures when it is done. I even remembered to take some before pictures :)
6. I haven't really meal planned for any of the month of May. I have cut my budget by $50 this month though. I am to busy to go shopping lol
7. I have made $112 this month by selling our used items. I plan to continue selling things through the summer and hopefully by the time school starts I will have made a big dent in the de-cluttering!
8. We made our goal of paying $1000 towards the car this month. I think we may be able to pull it off for the month of June also. We will see.
Well that is my month in a nutshell. I will be back to posting regularly next week. Hope you all are staying dry!