I have planned dinners before for a month at a time and wrote about my process here.
I only plan dinners and side dishes. My husband takes leftovers for his lunches at work. We always have sandwich items and easy breakfast items. I also always have pantry items such as flour, sugar, oatmeal etc.... Also every Friday we have "snack night and usually make appetizer type items to eat.
Here is my list
8. Spare ribs, BBQ sauce, baked potato, green beans
12. Crispy Chicken Wraps ( new pinterest recipe)
14. Pepperoni Tortellini Pasta Salad
17. Lasagna Skillet meal, green beans, salad
18. Teriyaki Chicken and Rice ( crock pot freezer items also new pinterest recipe)
20. Vacation to Michigan
21. Vacation to Michigan
22. Vacation to Michigan
23. Pork Loin, salad, mashed potatoes
24. Sub Sandwiches, chips, cut up veggies
25. Chicken Alfredo, noodles, Salad ( crock pot freezer item)
26. Goulash, green beans
27. Kid # 5 and I will be out of town, will leave things for hubby
28. Kid # 5 and I out of town, will leave things for hubby
29. Fish, rice, salad
So there is my menu in a nutshell. I am hoping to only spend $250 on groceries for the month. So far, I have spent $100. So that leaves me $150 to go. My biggest shopping trip will be Aldi. I have my list all ready and have estimated I will spend about $100 there.
Wish me luck :)