Friday, November 1, 2013

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week

I guess I took alittle bloggy break without even meaning too :(

1. Found a great sale online for fleece fabric thanks to my friend Tonia! Bought enough that will hopefully last me most of the holiday season. 

2. We ate our leftovers and used up little bits off food here and there

3. Bought Kid #5 a Christmas present using my Amazon gift codes I earned from Swagbucks. Paid $2.92 out of pocket :) 

4. Donated a good size bag of Kid #5's outgrown clothes to the school I work at. There are several children there who will benefit from them.

5. Cleaned and switched our ceiling fans to the winter settings to help save on heating costs 

1 comment:

  1. #5 is something many of us forget to do-both the cleaning and the switching to winter settings. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete