Saturday, November 16, 2013

So What Have I Been Up To???

It has been a busy few weeks. I am trying to prepare for the holiday season. For the most part I have been making these, nonstop :)






The animal print fleece boa scarves are new this year. I love them :) of course I am still making the solid color ones.




These are popular in school colors. I have sold several of these.

I also do sports themed ones. Here are some Chicago Bears ones. I am from Illinois ya know ;)



These are all for sale. If anyone is interested in some you can leave a comment with your email and I will get back to you :) I will gladly ship to you :)

Solid colors are $10 each plus shipping

Any scarf with a print ( animal, sports etc) is $12 each plus shipping :)

Ps: the animal print ones give you a sneak peak of my bathroom remodel I am just about done with. Post about it soon, I hope!








No comments:

Post a Comment