Friday, July 4, 2014

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week



1. My hubby found 2 pairs of nice dress shoes, which he needs for work, both on clearence and spent less then $52 on both. Plus we walked from our house to the shoe store also saving on gas :)

2. I earned a $5 Amazon gift code with my Reciept Hog app :)

3. I had $50 left I my 2 week grocery budget even though I bought extra stuff for camping 

4. We turned off our air conditioning for the last 2 days since we are having mild weather.

5. I stocked up on pasta and hamburger yesterday at Kroger since they had good sales. The pasta was 50 cents a box when you buy 6. I bought 12. The hamburger was $1.99 a pound. I bought 10 lbs and may go back for more
 



Happy 4th of July! I hope to make more of an effort to blog regularly starting on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment