1. Painted my half bath. Other then the paint I had all the supplies to do it with. More on this remodel to come :)
2. Had $20 left in my Valentine's Day budget of $50. Not to bad huh? I moved that into my Mom's 60th birthday party envelope.
3. Sold some curtains this week and made $20
4. A good friend of our gave Kid # 5 some hand me downs from her daughter. A huge bag of name brand stuff. We always accept hand me downs :)
5. Cooked some dried black beans and made bulk brownie mix to use in future dinners and snacks