Thursday, November 3, 2011

What A Busy Week........

Ewe I am so glad it is Thursday!  This is the first day I have had to just stay home and not have much to do!  I have planned Stuffed Green Pepper soup for dinner tonight which will be perfect since it is cold and rainy here today.  I have a few loads of laundry I should get done but if I don't get to them it won't be a huge deal either.

We had a nice Halloween.  We did not have nearly as many trick or treaters as we have had in past years.  Kid # 1 and Future Daughter in law came over and hung out with me while Kid # 3 and her boyfriend took Kid # 5 trick or treating.  We also had Future Daughter in laws Sister's family over too.  So our Halloween candy did not go to waste even though we did not have many trick or treaters.

Tuesday, I took Kid # 1 and Future Daughter in law shopping around at all the local Goodwill's looking for some shirts for each of them to have their engagement pictures done in.  We found Kid # 1 a nice brown dress shirt right away.  Did not have any luck with FDIL's.  She ended up getting one at Gordman's.

Wednesday, I went with them to have their engagement pictures done.  One of my very best friends was nice enough to take their pictures for them and edit them all for FREE.  The pictures turned out wonderful and I am hoping that I get some for Christmas from the kids :)   Here is one of the shots taken and I love it!



My husband finally got his new shed put up and we have slowly been cleaning up and preparing the yard for winter.  Yes, I realize it is now the first week of November but we have had nice and fairly warm weather for this time of year here.  I am hoping we will have it done by the end of this weekend.  We actually made it to November 1st without turning on the heat!  I am so glad we made the investment to purchase new windows last yr!

I have to sit down and do my banking tonight.  I believe we will be able to completely pay off the credit card after I look over everything.  This is gonna stretch us alittle but I am willing to do that in order for it to be gone!  Then we will concentrate on finishing up our Christmas shopping.  Once that is completed we will put all our extra funds towards the car payment!

Hope you all are having a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. I am tired just reading about your week so far. What a wonderful your gift your friend is giving though!

    Hope you have a quiet weekend

    Judy

    ReplyDelete