1. Stuck to the menu plan and ate at home!
2. Boiled a left over whole chicken and then made chicken noodle soup with it using a few other leftover out of the frig :) The roast chicken fed us one meal. The soup fed us 2 dinners and then 4 single servings for my husbands lunch! ( so we probably could have gotten 1 more dinner out of the soup if I didn't use it for the single servings!)
3. Sold a few things this week on the Facebook yard sale sites in my area and made $88 to snowflake towards my car!!!
4. Combined my driving so that I didn't waste gas when I was out.
5. My husbands car has finally died. We own a van which he uses for hauling music stuff around. We also have my car and Kid # 3 has a car. We have decided to not replace my husbands car for a while until we can pay cash for one. We will be making due with the vehicles we already own.