Friday, August 8, 2014

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week





1. I found Kid # 5 a messenger style zebra print ( which she is currently into at the moment) bag in great shape at a yard sale for $3.  Score on the book bag for school!

2. We ate at home everyday this week.

3. I made 2 loaves of banana bread, 1 Starbucks knock off lemon loaf and a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting ( kid # 4's birthday was this week )all from scratch this week using up items we already had.



4. We had a birthday party to attend for a cute 3 year old.  I made him a cape and a mask for about $8.  I had everything I needed for the mask but did have to buy the material for the cape.  The gift went over very well!



5. We got free movies at our local library.  We have been doing this once a week for a majority of the summer.  We also remembered to return them on time so we don't end up with late 

No comments:

Post a Comment