Friday, December 18, 2015

Vlogs I Love

A while ago Sharon at Midlife Mom Musings posted about some Vlogs she watches on YouTube.  I have been hooked every since.  I have several I follow,  but I have a few that are my favorites.  Most are on a debt free journey just like I am.  I enjoy watching their progress and get many helpful frugal tips from them. Sharon has posted about Debtisdum and Our Life...On a Budget so I won't repeat what she has said.  I watch both of those also and really like them.  Once in a while I will post about some others I really like.

Today it is Acting Our Wage . They are on a journey to become debt free living in California and have a small daughter.  I found the channel practical and Carrie has good advice.  Through her I learned about how to earn Shop Your Way points by using my smartphone and walking or riding my bike or using my treadmill. Go check her out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment