1. I bought a few groceries for the first time since 12/30. I spent $47.99. I am hoping this will last us the rest of the month. We will see :)
2. We have been using the library a ton lately. I request dvd's of Mike & Molly and we have been making our way through the seasons. I have also been reading a lot. My current read:
3. We have been eating a lot from our pantry.
4. I made a batch of granola to eat for breakfast.
5. I had 5 stay at home days this week. It has been cold and this seems like a lot but it helps to not spend money :)