Monday, January 9, 2012

Whats for Dinner??

Well if you came here looking for my menu plan............there is none :(  I am in a rut and have been just winging it.  I have 3 meals planned for sure this week and then I don't know.......

Enchiladas
Pizza
Pizza soup

We may get stuck eating soup for the rest of the week.  Who knows lol!!!


On another note I last week was my first week or Weight Watchers.  As of today I have lost 3.3 lbs.  My goal is to loose about 20 lbs. I think that was pretty well for the first week.  Hopefully this week goes as good!

3 comments:

  1. I chopped up some chicken breast, onions and peppers and put that in the crockpot. Plus we are having pasta and salad..

    Boring but good

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds good to me Judy! I usually use my crockpot on Thursday's. We have a busy day on that day with kids activities so that makes it easy to eat at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great on the weight loss. It is hard to menu plan when you are dieting. Of should I say life style changing.

    ReplyDelete