1. Bought my hubs a used Wii game for Valentines Day. He loves it and could care less that the game is used
2. I found new to us living room furniture on one of the Facebook yard sale groups in my area for a great price. Woohoo!
3. Bought a few things to do a couple of projects with gift cards I received for Christmas
4. For Valentines Day we went to lunch instead of dinner. Saving some money and missing all the crowds
5. Returned some purchases I had made a Christmas time which ended up not being the items I wanted. Got my money back and avoided the after Christmas return crowd :)