Sunday, February 17, 2013

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week

1. Bought my hubs a used Wii game for Valentines Day.  He loves it and could care less that the game is used

2. I found new to us living room furniture on one of the Facebook yard sale groups in my area for a great price.  Woohoo!

3. Bought a few things to do a couple of projects with gift cards I received for Christmas

4.  For Valentines Day we went to lunch instead of dinner.  Saving some money and missing all the crowds

5. Returned some purchases I had made a Christmas time which ended up not being the items I wanted.  Got my money back and avoided the after Christmas return crowd :)

4 comments:

  1. I love Facebook yard sales. Can't wait to see the pictures of new furniture and projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see pictures of the furniture!!!!! Im not on facebook so I dont see the yard sales but am glad you got such a great deal

    ReplyDelete
  3. melissa

    can you possibly email me when you get a chance

    thanks
    judy

    ReplyDelete