Friday, February 1, 2013

Goodwill Find

Last week on my "5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week ", I posted about how I found something at Goodwill that I had almost bought online.  Well here it is




ya I know it is nothing fancy but I was in need of one and could not find it anywhere around here.  I was going to order one online and it was going to cost me about $20 with shipping.  I talked myself out of it and then the every next day found this at Goodwill for $1.99 or actually $2.15 when tax was added.  Sometimes it pays to be patient and keep looking.  Not always my strong suit :)

3 comments:

  1. Love them! I am lucky enough to have to that were my grandmoms but am always on the lookout for more of them. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Melissa!!! I always find that when you wait, you usually find what you need/want at a great price!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find and great savings! Definitely a frugal thing :)

    ReplyDelete