1. Bought a few things at Lowe's to do a few projects. 2 are Christmas presents. Used a $10 off $50 coupon.
2. Made my Christmas lists, wrote down everything I have already purchased so I would not forget about them.
3. Took Kid #4 and 5 to the free movie in my home town. We did buy popcorn and drinks but still only spent $15 for the 3 of us. Still pretty good considering the cost of going to the movies.
4. Kept the air conditioner set 78-79 even though it is hot outside. It is still cooler in here!
5. I had some leftover zucchini, black bean, rice skillet meal in the refrigerator. I didn't see us finishing it up so I froze it for use later in a soup. That is now 4 freezer meals I have in the deep freeze for use during the school year.