Friday, July 19, 2013

5 Things I Did That Were Frugal This Week

1. Bought a few things at Lowe's to do a few projects.  2 are Christmas presents.  Used a $10 off $50 coupon.

2.  Made my Christmas lists, wrote down everything I have already purchased so I would not forget about them. 

3. Took Kid #4 and 5 to the free movie in my home town. We did buy popcorn and drinks but still only spent $15 for the 3 of us.  Still pretty good considering the cost of going to the movies.

4. Kept the air conditioner set 78-79 even though it is hot outside.  It is still cooler in here!

5. I had some leftover zucchini, black bean, rice skillet meal in the refrigerator.  I didn't see us finishing it up so I froze it for use later in a soup.  That is now 4 freezer meals I have in the deep freeze for use during the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment