Thursday, July 4, 2013

Few Recipes We Have Had Lately

I am way behind in posting the Pinterest recipes we have been eating.  So hopefully I can catch up.  I have been trying to remember  to take some pictures of them.  Some I have remembered, some not :)

I have made several crockpot recipes which we found good.  One is Honey Digon Chicken. The recipe is orginally found here.  I had some chicken thighs I found on "manager special" at our local Kroger, so this was a useful recipe to use them up.

We have had this Baked Ravioli, recipe several times.  It is a new favorite.  I buy the frozen Ravioli from Costco and it makes 2 dinners.  We make our own spaghetti sauce.  One of these days I will write down a recipe :)

On Friday nights, we have now deamed them snack nights instead of full meals.  I am a lover of dips so I have made a few for our snack night.

This Crab Rangoon Dip, now one of my new favorites.  I have made it a couple of times now.  I eat it with Tortilla chips :)

Another dip I have made is this BLT Dip.  It was very tastey also and will be making the rotation :)



Next up I made this Lemonade Pie.  We ended up sticking it in the freezer and eating it as a frozen pie.  We liked the taste of it better that way, it was very very lemony otherwise.  I also made the graham cracker crust it went into.  No recipe for that though.


 
Here is another recipe we tried and found to be pretty good. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes.  This was pretty easy to make and I do love easy!  Sorry we had eaten most of it when I remember to snap a picture.


Well there you go, hopefully I will be able to catch up with my goal soon :)
 










No comments:

Post a Comment