1. Took some fresh produce that was offered to us by my Mom and Sister.
2. Went to the "free" children's movie in my home town with Kid # 5. Remembered our popcorn bucket we had bought the week before so that we got it filled again at a discounted rate. Shared a soda and spent around $10 for the movie.
3. Made a baby gift for my cousin who just had a baby boy. I used items I already had.
4. We are having very mild weather for the end of July so off went the air conditioning. Woohoo for cheap gas and power!
5. Combined my driving so I didn't waste gas