1. Coordinated some driving so as not to waste gas.
2. I needed some supplies to do a few projects. Went to Hobby Lobby, with my phone app I used the 40% off coupon. I also had a few dollars left on a gift card I had recieved for Christmas. Spent less then $10 on my supplies :)
3. My co-worker loaned me a movie to watch this week. So Kid # 5 and I had free entertainment one evening watching it.
4. I had to pick Kid # 3 up at school yesterday. I coordinated that with some yard sales I wanted to stop at. Saving us gas because we were in the neighborhood. Plus we found some needed items on our list for a great price. My best purchase was an electric skillet for $10 ( I really would have liked to get it cheaper but it was in like new shape so it was probably a fair price). Kid # 3 got a crockpot for her boyfriends house for $4.
5. I made Kid # 5 a skirt from items I already had. She must really like it cause she has worn it to school already :)