1. I bought my husband some sweaters for work at Goodwill and only selected the ones that were 50% tag sale. I bought him 4 sweaters for $1.75 each. He should be good for the rest of the winter.
2. I got called and asked to work at the very last minute. I could have said no but wasn't really doing anything anyway, so I went. Extra money made!
3. Only left the house to go to work or drive a kid to an activity. Saved on gas and my sanity :)
4. Cooked dinner at home, used leftovers each night for my husbands lunches. Still have plenty for a leftover night on Friday's
5. Stopped in Kroger on my way home from work to buy chicken breasts, eggs and coffee. All of which were on my stock up price. They were out of chicken breast but had alot of other mark down meat. I bought 15 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thigh pieces, 1 family pack of country style pork ribs ( which will make us 2 meals) 1 pork butt roast ( which will make us at least 3 meals) 2 eggs and 2 cans coffee. Spent $45 and it is still within my budget for the month :)